Sorry its a day late
- How to Create Your Personal Financial Calendar (Less Debt More Wine) A Financial Calendar has every single bill due date throughout the entire year
- Car shortage could change buying behavior forever (Axios) The supply chain issues continue to cause havoc in a variety of industries.
- Appreciate What You Have While You Have It (One Frugal Girl) Good advice for all time
- Making the transition to early retirement: Our Five Year Plan (Rich Frugal Life) Excellent advice as you move towards FIRE
- Is the Fed Responsible for an 800% Gain in the Stock Market? (A Wealth of Common Sense) Yes
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Self-Manage Your Rental Properties (Passive Income MD) Advice I may need to heed.
- Inflation at 7%! Here’s why I’m not running for the hills (yet)! Early Retirement Now) I’m concerned – and have been for 10+ years about this.
- When is Enough Money, Enough? (Female in Finance) The eternal FI question – and it is different for each person.
- Own Your Career, What It Means to Own Your Career (ESI Money) concentrating on your own career will help you get there
- Relax, it’s OK to slow down (TawCan) This take a lot of time for FI folks to learn. Life is a journey and you should enjoy it as you go, even if it means you retire a couple of years later
- You Don’t have to buy individual dividend stocks to be a dividend investor (Dividend diplomats) I’m a fan, but we can’t seem to be able to find sufficient dividends at this time.