Sep 20, 2020
Sorry its a day late. Went backpacking this weekend and just got back.
- Why does the stock market go up? (Four pillar freedom):
- 7 Ways to develop better money habits (life and finances);
- It doesn’t pay to be a jerk at work (CNN): In the military, we understood this, and always “paid into the ‘favor bank’”
- How to get and maintain and 800 FICO score (Financial Pilgrimage);
- Roth 401K withdrawals (Fitax guy): Some of the complications of withdrawing or transferring Roth 401Ks
- I am so over productivity porn (bitches get riches); there does seem to be an overabundance of this.
- Kicking yourself when you are winning (Mr. Tako escapes); For so many of us, we tend to focus on our failures and errors, rather than patting ourselves on the back for our wins.
- Back from the brink of financial oblivion (the escape artist); interesting interview where someone did a lot of work to repair his life.
- Should I increase my credit limit? (Half banked); Everyone will typically say “no” to start, but he lays out the benefits and problems with increasing your debt limit. Good read.
- There’s still no such thing as a free lunch (financial bodyguard); One of the biggest “pet peeves” I have is when someone talks about getting or giving away something for free (especially the government!). Someone is paying for it, no matter what – and its probably you!