Nov 8, 2020
Sorry it’s a day late – Mrs. 39 Months and I went out to visit the beach yesterday and just got back. Guess this is starting to be a thing. Everyone wants to “get out” as this Covid goes on.
- Vacant land as a real estate investment (Costa Rica Fire); Another opportunity/option to investment – but you need the money to hold on – and remember opportunity cost!
- Dear Graduate, do you want to retire in five years? (Early Retirement Extreme); Older article, but still valid.
- Three ways a professional bookkeeper will save you money (my tipidtips); They can be valuable
- Does renter’s insurance cover water damage (the simple dollar); With so many folks renting, its important to know what is covered, and what isn’t.
- Work is so slow at the moment (just baggage enough); Waiting for a restructuring to happen, but its been delayed every year for a dozen year.
- Spend less to live more (budget life list); The general concept behind the FIRE, Frugality and Minimalist movements.
- Contributions to a dependent care FSA given Covid (Full time Finance) Some of the special medical options you have due to the Covid virus
- 59 year old teacher goes from house hack to 13 properties (Coach Carson);
- Americans are moving out of dense costly cities (Axios); a trend which will accelerate in the years ahead
- Pint sized home in Australia live large (the design files); I love architecture like this
- How the erratic stock market of 2020 rewards smart decisions (the simple dollar); Sort of what we all thought.